<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: italiangm
  [mailto:no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003
  4:10 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Programming Study
  Guide--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave"
  <_penfold_@xxxx> wrote:> As I mentioned in my last email I've
  been looking at purchasing> the MetaStock Programming Study Guide
  (www.metastockformula.com).> It looks quite comprehensive but I was
  wondering if anyone has> heard anything about it or if there is anyone
  out there who has> purchased it? I'd love to hear your
  thoughts.> Best Regards,> David Jenyns> Ps. It was
  www.metastockformula.comI find it utterly unprofessional and
  completely disreputable for the author of said book and owner of said
  website to pass himself off as a potential customer.Taken from <A
  href="">http://www.metastockformula.com
  "About Us" page:"David Jenyns is a private trader who has completed a
  Diploma of Financial Markets at the Securities Institute of Australia.
  Currently, contracted by HomeTrader Pty Ltd, a share trading education
  company, David now teaches people the process of trading successfully. He
  is the co-author of the `MetaStock Programming Study Guide', and he
  actively runs both seminars and one-on-one training on this
  topic."To
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor