  From: <A
  href="">Roy Larsen
  To: <A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 2:44
  PM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  metastock limit question
  KevinI've got your name in the order book
  :)Roy----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin and Heather
  Howard" <<A
  href="">kjhoward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <<A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Thursday, August 28, 2003 11:37 PMSubject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  metastock limit
  question>
  Roy,>  > I would like to put in an early order for your
  Book on Metastock.> Seriously, I would be grateful if you could let me
  know off list how I> might obtain an advance copy. Equis really should
  be supporting you in> this venture. The absence of support
  documentation is scarcely> believable.>  > Thank you
  in advance. Kevin>  > -----Original Message----->
  From: Roy Larsen [mailto:rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] > Sent: Thursday, 28
  August 2003 4:25 AM> To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock limit question>
  > le corbeaux masque> > > does any1 know of
  something/someways(working/not> > necesserly "official")>
  > to tune MS to work with> > formula that goes above MS's built
  in limitations> > (2.5K characters ect...) ???> >>
  > i know most of the problems relating to those issues> > are due
  to lake of coding "intellingence"> > but it's not allways the
  case....> >> > (whishfull thinking ???)> > I
  know some of the "tricks" for getting around MetaStock limitations. It>
  would take a book to list and explain them all, and that's what I'm>
  trying> to put together at the moment.> > The 2.5K
  character limit can't be exceeded, as far as I know, so it is>
  necessary to keep code as short as possible.> There are about 14
  letters of the alphabet that can be used as variable> names - use them
  first.> Where there is a repeated expression, reduce it to one variable
  and use> the> variable instead of the expression.> It's
  possible using the GlobalVar dll to link more than one variable>
  together without getting a circular reference. This solution does not>
  work> where multiple plots are required, as in VAP.> >
  Hopefully a full list of "tips, tricks and shortcuts" will be in the>
  book if> I ever get it finished :))> > Roy>
  Groups Sponsor> > > ADVERTISEMENT>  >
  <<A
  href="">http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.3656312.4921743.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705>
  375617:HM/A=1457554/R=0/SIG=11c6fnta2/*http:/ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisui>
  yuiwabei> > >  > <<A
  href="">http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=245454.3656312.4921743.1261774/D=egrou>
  pmail/S=:HM/A=1457554/rand=685323245> > > To unsubscribe from
  this group, send an email to:>
  equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > >
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!> <<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  Terms of Service. > To
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.