RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Programming Study Guide

I too have purchased and read the
Metastock Programming Study Guide and found it to be well structured, relevant
and a great (if not the best) product for getting up to speed with Metastock. I
would highly recommend this guide to anyone who is not an experienced Metatsock
user or programmer.

Tim

lang=EN-US >-----Original
Message-----
Group] MetaStock Programming Study Guide

face="Times New Roman">

face=Arial>Hi
Peter,

face="Times New Roman">

face=Arial>I must
disagree with your call.  I have all the products you mention and found
the Study Guide to contain not only more information, but it was better
structured and therefore improved readability and understanding.  It is practical
programming guide to using MetaStock something that I thing all the other
products you mention fail to achieve.

face="Times New Roman">

face=Arial>Cheers,

face="Times New Roman">