Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: About Macd Histogram divergence ?

 post 18 to 24
> months back. mwtang just has to do an archive
> search.
whish i did (even do i must admit i originaly ha
little interest in the subject) with no results
(i looked for the words "macd divergence")
>>> would you be kind enought to try to pic it ?

++ REGARDS

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM