[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: About Macd Histogram divergence ?

My apologies, Roy.
Actually you've made so many posts, my memory was "clouded" towards
you.
But the point is that someone has made a divergence post 18 to 24
months back. mwtang just has to do an archive search.

Dusant

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>

com/info/terms/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510