[Metastockusers] Redisplay indicator in chart after making it invisible

I sometimes want a value of an indicator displayed in the title and
not on the chart as a plot. So I make the indicator invisible. I do
this to not display "too many" plots on chart window.

However, sometimes I want to adjust the settings. Since I now have
made the indictor "invisible", I don't know how to adjust it.

1)Is there a way to modify a setting of an indicator from selecting
it from the title?

2)Alternatively, is there a way to automatically "redisplay" or make
or invisible plotted indicators, "visible"?

3) Is there some other technique to display indicators that
are "invisible"?

What I have been doing, was "delete all" and starting all over with
all indicators. I don't like to do this.

TIA,

larry@xxxxxxxxxx