[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: About Macd Histogram divergence ?

Go to Msg No 5712. It has a formula for RSI divergence. Simply
substitute it for MACD Histo. I just did an archive search for
"Divergence" instead of "MACD Divergence".
Very humbly, may I also add that there's a very old saying that some
old man up there helps those who help themselves. :-)
Dusant

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, le corbeaux masque

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM