[EquisMetaStock Group] PLUG INS and frustration

I am looking for more help in coming up with buy and sell
recommendations. Does anyone have input on the plug ins such as "the
Adaptive Trading Solutions" It does not seem that metastock has much
in the way of quality trading systems in the 8.01 EOD version.  It
also seems that the canned trading systems are not very accurate.
They have buy signals in the middle of long down trends and shorts
in the middle of long uptrends.  I would appreciate any feedback , I
am getting very frustrated and not sure if Metastock is for me.
Marshall

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM