[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: PLUG INS and frustration

Marshall,

If you can drop me an email I will send you some information that
you are looking for.
I tried to email you but your account could not accept.

Send to:
HRoget@xxxxxxxxx

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "marshall" <msmith3@xxxx>
wrote:
> I am looking for more help in coming up with buy and sell
> recommendations. Does anyone have input on the plug ins such
as "the
> Adaptive Trading Solutions" It does not seem that metastock has
much
> in the way of quality trading systems in the 8.01 EOD version.
It

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM