Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Hook reversal exploration, defining the trend.

You can use either the Raff
Regression Channel (the center line) or:

{Same as LinReg line
study}T1:=Input("Periods",3,1000,50);Z:=LastValue(LinearReg(C,T1));Y:=LastValue(Cum(1))-Cum(1);U:=Z-(LastValue(LinRegSlope(C,T1))*Y);R:=-(LastValue(Cum(1))-T1);A:=U+(Ref(C,R)-Ref(C,R));A;

to plot a least squares linear regression line. I
had a more sophisticated formula around here somewhere, but I have since
converted most of what I had to another software format.

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE