RE: [Metastockusers] Re : Power Pivots and other equis plug-ins.....

Thank
you Debra.
By the
way what platform are you using for PowerPivotsPlus (Window XP/2000/ME/98)? and
which version of Metastock are you using?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>KT

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Debra Ann Petitan
  [mailto:DrDAP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 8:25
  AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [Metastockusers] Re : Power Pivots and other equis
  plug-ins.....Tony,If I had a choice, I would
  buy PowerPivotsPlus because there are so many tests you can perform,
  explorations to make, and the more knowledgeable you are, the more use you can
  find for the program.  Just look at the BB and you can see all the people
  who have the background to get the most from the program.With
  Candlesticks, it is another system for Swing Trading.  I guess it is
  where your focus is at this time.Debra Ann--- message from
  "ktlau" <ktlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  attached:_____________________________________________________________Calling
  all cartoon fans! Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers
  laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to
  spread his mirth (and girth)!You can now get the full-color Garfield
  comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go
  to <A
  href="">http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to
  register!To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use