RE: [Metastockusers] COMPARISON REPORT

I'll just offer you a bit of fair warning on the subject of "optimization" - just be careful.  There is a time and a place for it.  I can tell you that you can not just take all the data you have, optimize it, and expect to achieve anything even remotely similar going forward.  That is simply data fitting and it doesn't work.

Have you read any books on system building/testing?

Good trading,

Joe J.