RE: [Metastockusers] Re : Power Pivots and other equis plug-ins.....

Tony,

If I had a choice, I would buy PowerPivotsPlus because there are so many tests you can perform, explorations to make, and the more knowledgeable you are, the more use you can find for the program.  Just look at the BB and you can see all the people who have the background to get the most from the program.
With Candlesticks, it is another system for Swing Trading.  I guess it is where your focus is at this time.

Debra Ann

--- message from "ktlau" <ktlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> attached:

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/zMEolB/TM