Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Exploration RSI(14) Problems

Try This ( Just paste and copy this in your explorer. Let me know how
it goes.

os:= (RSI(14)<=30);
signal:=If((RSI(14)>30 AND Ref(os,-1)=1),1,0);
Alert(signal=1,5);

Manish Shah
shahmani1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

P Umrysh wrote:

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pDi3hB/OC5FAA/AG3JAA/zMEolB/TM

Kevin,

uheh...starting at #6873.

What you should realize is that they are using a method of validating
a condition to be true over a certain timeframe. Your approach should
be similar. In your case you would want the condition to be true at
least once in the last 5 days.

Let me caution you though to this approach. You are trying to trade
whipsaws and I am sure that many a trader will tell you that this is
probably the most difficult of trades to successfully conquer. Look
for the stimulus behind the drive.

Finally, as far as segregating the 3 and 4 character symbols, this is
not my specialty. Maybe someone else will be able to give you some
good advice in this matter.

As far as the reference function question...I am not sure what you
are asking. The reference function will always look into the past for
a value... -1 is equal to yesterday, -2 is equal to the day before
yesterday or 2 days ago.

Preston

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin Howard" <kjhoward@xxxx>