Brian Bell....ring a bell?

List,

Tonight, I am attending my monthly MTA
meeting (in Denver).  The speaker is Brian Bell and the topic is: Adaptive
indicators:Old and New Tools for Trading.

The invitation stated:

"Brian Bell will explain what makes an
indicator "adaptive", and  will describe some well-known adaptive moving
averages, Perry  Kaufman's Adaptive Moving Average and Tushar Chande's
VIDYA indicator. He will also introduce, for the first time, the
"Bell  Warning Line", a new adaptive indicator based on entirely
different  principles  than  the  other indicators
described."

Ding Dong!  Sounds like fun.  My
questions are:  Does anyone know Brian (I could say hi for you or take
along a ten foot pole...depending on responses).  Is anyone familiar with
his work, indicators or seminars?

I maintain that adaptive indicators are
"losers" in mechanical approaches, but, a robust oscillator that has "adaptive"
trigger levels is the key to "highway".  It sure would be nice to
learn something new.

Take care,

Steve
<A