RE: How to restore without losing charts

There
is a folder in MetaStock called charts (also experts). Or copy the whole Equis
directory.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>neo

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Michel AmelinckxSent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 8:50
  AMTo: Metastock User ListSubject: How to restore without
  losing charts
  <SPAN
  class=956294213-10012002>Hello,
  I'm experiencing
  hampering at a sector of one of my Hard drives(IBM GXP 75) which are set in
  RAID stripped.  So before everything goes to hell I'm going to first try
  to reformat or other ways change the disk. But this means I have to start all
  over again and in the meantime will switch completely to
  XP.
  Now the question
  is how can I best go to work in order to keep all my smartcharts and my charts
  and layouts. Many of those charts are made up of composite securities and
  multiple securities in one chart.  To my knowledge there is no way to
  keep all this.  But would like to know if there is a way this would save
  me hours of work.
  Thanks in
  advance
  <SPAN