How to restore without losing charts

<SPAN
class=956294213-10012002>Hello,
I'm experiencing
hampering at a sector of one of my Hard drives(IBM GXP 75) which are set in RAID
stripped.  So before everything goes to hell I'm going to first try to
reformat or other ways change the disk. But this means I have to start all over
again and in the meantime will switch completely to XP.
Now the question is
how can I best go to work in order to keep all my smartcharts and my charts and
layouts. Many of those charts are made up of composite securities and multiple
securities in one chart.  To my knowledge there is no way to keep all
this.  But would like to know if there is a way this would save me hours of
work.
Thanks in
advance
<SPAN