Re: Reuters Data "Service"

All...

Thanks for the replies, it does appear to be a big problem.

I'm accessing from the Mountain Time zone but using the internet I don't
believe it would make a difference. This brings up another gripe, since
Reuters forced everyone to switch to internet downloading they must be
saving a bundle not having to use the Compuserve network anymore. Don't
you think we should have seen a drop in fees? Or possibly better access?

Regards... John