Re:RE: OFF TOPIC Melissa Virus Originator Apprehended

>>Pretty strong punishment for a 'crime' that really didn't do any >>permanent
damage, IMHO.

It depends on your exposure.  If you work within a large industry that
communicates constantly by e-mail, you are going to see a lot of restrictions to
help prevent such occurrences in the future.  The typical corporate response
will probably derail most of the conveniences you previously enjoyed.  Although
this virus did little damage, our company will continue to spend time and money
eliminating it.  I personally hope he gets 20 years without parole.