hold on - Short

JimG

Well, FWIW, we reversed this morning, probably too soon, at 1315 basis Jun
S&P, taking our profits on our last long.

Since we're trading against our intermediate term trend, I'll be looking to
grab some profits on any sharp breaks in the market.  Hopefully the market
follows our scenario. <G>  As you know, we trade using probabilities.
Currently we have a working probability of success on this trade of close to
80%.  Maybe this won't be one of the one out of five that bites us in the
rear. <G>

Regards

Guy