Additional Question (was Launching Excel from Netscape)

I tried how it works to download data with that URL and it worked fine.

But what I wonder is, is it possible to get the "date" included also from
Yahoo? This looked like an very easy way to download data but I would like
the "date" included also. Does anyone know that or if there is any kind of
documentation at Yahoo which might adress how the format
of the "url" is?

Thanks

Alberto Villarroel

>To all,
>
>I have been using Internet Explorer to download the following
>information from Yahoo:
>
>http://quote.yahoo.com/d/ALL.csv?s=^xcd+^dji+^spx+CHV+GM+IP+EK+AOL+DELL+WLA+GPS
+T+BBY+JBHT+LADF+PTX+GTW+LOW+EGG+GGUY+&f=sl1d&e=.csv