RE: QuoteMonster Challenge

Hey Jim,

quote monster is nice tool but how do you deal with error correction.  With
quotes-plus we are getting 100's to 1000's of updates the day after.  Most
of the updates are sent from the exhanges.  Sources like dial data seem
limited to have lots of data errors because they never receive corrections.
How do you deal with this in quote monster....

Sean