Re: Opinion needed for SuperCharts 4.0

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Opinion needed for SuperCharts 4.0
  • From: "Bill G Bolumen" <BOLUMENkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 21:20:39 -0400 (EDT)

Visabis,
How do you run the Explorer so that you don't have to do one exploration at
a time. Do you have any suggestions to make it easier since I have over 20
explorations which take forever to do one at a time.
Thanks,
Bill

> From: Visavis <Visavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Opinion needed for SuperCharts 4.0
> Date: Thursday, July 30, 1998 7:29 PM
>
> Sure!
>

> You can ask me anything like Superchart, Tradestation, Advanced GET,
Metastock, Fibonacci Trader, Dynamic Trader, WinWaves, Investor Dream,
Visual Pattern Designer, etc....  I do have it all.