Re: Opinion needed for SuperCharts 4.0

Its really in the personality of the user to match the use of a certain program to find it as a gem or otherwise. What is his tolerance level towards trading like stops, risks, profits layed in the table, etc...
I like Omega's Superchart/Tradestation because of its user's friendly features. I got the trading ideas & methods from other softwares & its almost 75% (rough draft idea) can be conceive into the SC/TS indicators ela. Its hard to compare SC/TS in terms of program speed with the others because of its 16 bit nature. While Equis's MetaStock is really got lots of improvement since the release of its 32 bit version 5.11 program. Equis had also providing recently the so called transportability of its indicators for other users.
While the other programs are not really suitable to my personality use like Gann's, Elliot, projections, cycles, etc... But not that it does not work. Just not suitable for my stomach. They are all good programs. Its really lots of ways to reach the destination.
Important thing is to know first what fits your personality style. Then choosing the software no matter how much it cost & it would not be too expensive whrn you would really treasure it. I bet to read & learn first from the books for teh methodology then find the corresponding software to use with it. Even a Holy Grail is in your hand but you don't know how to use it or find it not suitable for your use then its totally TRASH.
I won't hold back anyone's growth by just saying which software is gold or stone. Remember, expensive things had its market while cheap things had its market share too.

At 11:54 PM 7/30/98 -0500, William F. Nakielski wrote: >Visavis, > >And so ask I shall. With all those programs, which one do you consider the >best and second best. > -
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v Visavis v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v