Automation software

Check:

KeyText v 1.16
MJMSoft Design
http://www.mjmsoft.com

USD 25, shareware.

I use KeyText's macro utility for many small automation tasks, including
exploration runs. It is very easy to use and has made my life much
easier, well worth the USD 25. One recommendation, key sequences must be
padded with Pause instructions so that your program executes properly
before KeyText sends the next keystroke.

A previous discussion re automation software mentioned:

. Automate Pro: got a really bad write-up from one list member.

. Macro Scheduler: one bad reference from a list member.

. ClockMan 95: USD 95 shareware. Highly recommended by one member of the
list. I found KeyText simpler and quite sufficient for my purposes.

. WinBatch: USD 95 shareware. A very powerful scripting language which
ClockMan 95 uses. IMO, only if you have Windows programming experience
and want to develop a complete automation application.

. AutoRun: sold by Equis. I have been unable to run it under Windows NT.

Bill G Bolumen wrote:

How do you run the Explorer so that you don't have to do one exploration
at a time. Do you have any suggestions to make it easier since I have
over 20 explorations which take forever to do one at a time.