Re: tc2000 ver4

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:40:47 -0700, you wrote:

>>The cost of the download I believe  from when I called them is as
>>follows.
>>If you miss two weeks or a month  you are charged for six days.  To me
>>that cost for
>>down loading should be a better price.  What do you metastock people
>>think about the
>>cost?

todd_horton@xxxxxxxxxx
for metastock support and daily data cheap try Pisces bbs.
futures, stocks, mutual funds $200 year, (773)281-6945,  no web site but data does come
over the internet mail system.  you can email sysop with Fred VonBerg <grizzled.sysop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Please mention my name, I get 3 months free with referral - thanks