MetaStock interface with Unfair Advantage

I would like to know who is trying to solve the interface problem with
MStock--UnfairAdvantage interface.CSI points the finger at MStock
and MStock points the finger at CSI. Indeed sales people both at
MStock and CSI told me there would be no problem interfacing
with the other. I have found CSI tech's to be much better informed
and also helpful.One MStock tech told me that he had never heard
of CSI or Unfair Advantage. Ray are you defraging the C-drive or
something I don't know about?Thanks Tom Smith