Re: MetaStock interface with Unfair Advantage

If Equis doesn't pull up their socks, they will lose customers in a big
way. There are several strong competitors for Metatock including at least
one that a similar appearance and another that has a better formula language.

Lionel Issen
reply to: lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx