MetaStock interface with Unfair Advantage

I started with metastock and unfair advantage Dec 1 97 same
problems you are having only worse. It's a shame as both MS
6.5 and U.A, are out standing programs. I started with C.S.I
in1988 left twice to go real time now back with CSI. U.A. is
with a doubt the state of the art for daily down loading. CSI
knows about the problem with M.S. They are working their
resources to bring out U.A. for stocks,that is why they are not
addressing this now. Not to smart the way I see it as there are
a lot of M.S. user's out there since for the money I consider it
to also be state of the art. I have worked with Bill Cruze and
Trade Station and did not like it. Back to MS and UA I would
like to put a little pressure on CSI. The MS techs are no better
than CSI, last time on the phone with them was tue. 18 feb.
email me directly if you like maby we can go to work on both
of them  Thanks Tom Smith