[amibroker] Re: WARNING: Parallels 4.0 Build 3810...

Dennis

With the exception of "My DLL for auto clicking the parameters window
..." (of which I am unfamiliar with) I haven't encountered any of the
other errors that you mentioned in your post.  For that matter I so
far haven't encountered any errors other than those my own making -
like AFL coding errors.

Out of curiosity when you installed the new Parallels version to you
did you close all your Windows apps then shut down the guest OS in a
normal fashion followed by an exit out of Parallels? I took these
steps prior to installing the new version.

By any chance do you keep a periodically updated image of your guest
OS using a tool such as Acronis?  It would then be a simple matter of
restoring the image.

Regards,

Mike

**** IMPORTANT ****