Re: [amibroker] Re: WARNING: Parallels 4.0 Build 3810...

The problems I encountered with 3810 and XP Home include:

The Parameters Window title only had the first letter of the text.
The pull down menu for selecting stocks would change fonts.
My DLL for auto clicking the parameters window "Reset all" button no
longer worked.
The Database was damaged (or at least it could not read it correctly).

I stopped looking for problems after that.  I discovered that it is
only when updating to the new version of Parallels Tools that caused
the problems.  Old version of tools with new build of software seems
to work, but it keeps trying to auto update the tools on every startup.

I am looking to Parallels to get back to me on this.

BR,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT ****