[amibroker] Re: looks like we are down to 2 major releases in a year

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "murthysuresh" <money@xxx> wrote:

> last year, it was april and nov. hope there is more and more frequent.

Why are you concerned about this?
IMHO, it is the number of new functionalities added that counts, not
the numbers of new realeases.

For me, Amibroker needs only two major improvements: built-in
Montecarlo analysis and Multisystem/multimarket approach ----- I know
some knowlegeable users are able to do this now.... but a built-in
approach would put this features at averyone's service).

I wonder if Tomasz can elaborate a bit on this subject: in which
direction is heading Amibroker's development process?

**** IMPORTANT ****