[amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

Dennis,

I believe that what you are referring to is called "Post Editing" and
shows as being available on the feature list.

I had the same thought regarding a bulletin board being a blend of
both the forum list and the UKB. Particularly if suitable categories
are created. It could be a very quick and easy way to post samples,
including screenshots as attachments.

The "sticky" feature is also a great way for dealing with the same
questions that keep getting repeated over and over again, such that
the thread may be marked as sticky and stay at the top of the list.
That might serve to satisfy those who have indicated that they would
like to see reduced traffic of trivial posts and more of the
interesting ones.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dennis Brown <see3d@xxx> wrote:

> Tomasz,
>
> That is an impressive list of features.  If I am not mistaken, it
> seems that it could take the place of both the list and the UKB :)
> It was not clear on the feature list, but I assume the author of a
> message can edit it later.
>
> Thank you for giving the opportunity to vote on this, I will go
vote
> now...
>
> Best regards,
> Dennis
>
> On Aug 28, 2008, at 8:23 PM, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
>
> > Version 3 (latest).
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > amibroker.com