Re: [amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

You need to go the the Yahoo group to vote or it won't be counted.

BR,
Dennis

On Aug 28, 2008, at 9:14 PM, Panos Boufardeas wrote:

I believe on Tomasz that he will put in nice categories and will be easier for the new people to find what there are looking for.
Also my other hand I use years now to  search in my email client - data base – and this is some times drives me crazy when I have to delete the email that I don’t really need in the future

So I vote on phpBB

Thanks
Panos