Re: [amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

Tomasz,

That is an impressive list of features.  If I am not mistaken, it
seems that it could take the place of both the list and the UKB :)
It was not clear on the feature list, but I assume the author of a
message can edit it later.

Thank you for giving the opportunity to vote on this, I will go vote
now...

Best regards,
Dennis