[amibroker] TransAct and AmiBroker Data Feed

Maybe this can help in getting another Data Plugin.  If I have time I
will try to post in the files section a screen shot of 5 same time
data feeds.  TransAct, OpenEcry and Zen Fire have the same vol and
data.  Note Genisis and MbTrading way behind.

"I just got off the phone [last thu.] with Bob at TranAct and he said
after talking to his people that if enough people call-in expressing
an interest in a TransAct data Plug-IN for AmiBroker that they would
develope a plug-in.  He used words that rang sweet to my ears,"oh yes
it is definitely do-able."

CALL 800-560-1640 and ask for Bob at ext. 1936 or call 312-431-1936

Call Now Lets Get This Going.

One of the TransAct introducing brokers is Amp Futures call 800-560-
1640"

It was nice talking to you wed afternoon.

Dan Miller