[amibroker] Re: TransAct and AmiBroker Data Feed

I posted the screen shot in the Photo section.  Call and make this
thing happen.  TransAct does not want to work on writing a data plug-
in if nobody is interested so Call on their dime.  Send an email
Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you cannot use the 800 number. 877-872-
3303 for Bob at ext 1936.  There are interducing brokers associated
with TransAct do some research for one in your country.

What you can see in a good photo is that TransAct is one of the top
equal 3 out of the 5.  I do not have a TransAct acct yet but if they
start feeding MY AMI which is an understatement to say, I do not want
to leave her, I will have an acct..  I now have a MB Trading acct and
they are not interested in writing a plug-in even after Tomaez sent
them an approval email - they are close to history - anyway look how
far behind their vol is.  Here is what the screen shot reads in the
original at 1338, 12 Mar 08 - Data Provider, Total Vol, Ask, Bid,
Last Price:

OpenEcry - 1,893,694, 1320.75, 1320.50, 1320.50
Zen Fire - 1,893,694, 1320.75, 1320.50, Last was covered up but
should be same since bid and ask same.
TransAct - 1,893,694, 1320.75, 1320.50, 1320.50
MBTrading- 1,747,747, 1320.75, 1320.50, 1320.50

Trade Nav
By Genisis
Feed     - 1,747,865, 1320.75, 1320.50, 1320.50

I would be the last to argue that this is of any importance to
trading success, others can argue about that.  Hope it is of some
interest.

Dan