[amibroker] Using Jim's tickers... with some cutomization

Hi,

I really enjoyed using Jim's tickers http://icc-az.com/icc%2Daz/default.html?http%3A//icc-az.com/icc%252Daz/

However, I see that this is Yahoo's formatting with e.g. AAAA.OB for pink sheets while my provider would prefer simply AAAA.  I tried to remove the .OB with Excel, and did it correctly, but then I don't know how to import the files WITH the categories/industries as Jim setted them up.  In the import wizard, there are no options for those categories, so would there be another way to do this?

Thanks,

Louis

p.s. I will try to redownload Amiquote to use Yahoo with those, but would enjoy using my intraday data if possible.