Re: [amibroker] Re: I need your thoughts on an Optimisation issue

Good hints, Herman! In addition, I included two lines in my Portfolio.afl:

RelPerf=eq/C;
if(ParamToggle("Show Rel.Perf Equity", "No|Yes",0)) Plot(RelPerf, "Rel.Perf.",
colorBlack,styleThick|styleOwnScale);

This line makes it very easy to recognise in which market situations your
system under- or overperforms and to spot its weaknesses . Just one
additional tool for the visual evaluation.

Thomas