Re: [amibroker] I need your thoughts on an Optimisation issue

Alex,

What you might be looking for is how straight the equity curve is.  I
have not tried this yet in automatic mode, but when I plot the equity
curve I look for the gain and how straight the curve is.  As a single
number, that would likely be the correlation to a straight line
between the start and ending equity values.   That way you are not
fooled by a single rare event.

Dennis