[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jim_trades_stocks" <jnk1997@xxx>
wrote:

> Forget about trading, making money...Baaah!, no time for that!
>
> Your mission is to keep up with the advanced functions,
capabilities
> and coding of Amibroker for a lifetime adventure of backtesting and
> viewing theoretical equity curves.
>
> I Guess the new evolutionary "AFL Wizard" didn't make it within 2
> months as was promised.

Jim,

No one knows how to push peoples buttons more than a sales executive.

So you want your Formula Wizard and you want it now and you mounted a
public campagn to bustle Tomasz into doing it?

I am a goer myself so I have a sneaking regard for others who have
balls ;-)

Perhaps you, and others, should consider the affect that this public
and constant tearing away at Tomasz's persona has on him.

He is a brilliant person but he is also human, just like us.

On top of that you divert Tomasz's attention away from productive
tasks and the same applies to group members who have to come in and
post to provide some balance.

Also, I think you will find  there are better ways to get what you
want without the need for public blustering.

I am an aggressive person but I have learnt that controlled
aggression, proactively directed, is the way to use that energy
constructively; sport is the arena where this is most apparent to any
observer.

As I said in another post, I have found Tomasz very approachable, yes
even susceptible, to a well presented private petition.

FTR

I have been a persistent and strong campaigner on user easy features
since I joined the Ami forum but a Formula Wizard does not get my
vote.
I have used them in other programs and they just don't do anything
for me.
However if Tomasz wants to do it there will be no complaints from me.

The reason?

I trust Tomasz's ability to steer the ship, and, aside from offering
no strings attached suggestions here and there I leave him to get on
with his job and I get on with mine.

55 years old has nothing to do with it.
Neither does *I am not trained in programming or computers*
*I have a full time job and a family to care for* has a lot to do
with it.

I empathise with the fact that you are a road warrior; a tough career
choice.

All the best for your career and your trading,

Brian.