[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxx> wrote:

> One of the strengths of AB / AFL is Exploration.  It allows one to
> see the intermediate results of what one is doing in an easily
> readable format bar by bar thus to a large degree demystifying
> what's happening.  This can answer a lot of questions about why 100
> lines down in some piece of AFL the desired results weren't
> obtained.  The difference for the most part between those who get
it
> and those who don't with straight forward AFL is in the use of
built
> in tools like this.

100% spot on.

It is suprizing that more people don't see that obvious point.

Plotting functions and viewing a list of results produced by a
function or functions has far more educational value than a 1000 page
book, and still people comaplain *Tomasz isn't a good teacher*.

As I have said before, people need to let go of their old world view
of who and what is teaching.

Welcome to the brave new quantum world!

The reason some people don't get the point is not because they are
dumb; it is because we all have different psychological typologies
and see things in different ways.

For a lot of people to see the big picture some one has to draw it
for them.

That is why *we* have asked Tomasz for a site where users can post
educational or informative pieces in their own style, compared to all
Knowledge Base material being Tomasz style (no offence Tomasz as it
all starts from you and *we* are just the interpreters).

Brian.