[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released

Forget about trading, making money...Baaah!, no time for that!

Your mission is to keep up with the advanced functions, capabilities
and coding of Amibroker for a lifetime adventure of backtesting and
viewing theoretical equity curves.

I Guess the new evolutionary "AFL Wizard" didn't make it within 2
months as was promised.

--- In amibroker-ts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko"
<amibroker@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This will be evolutionary feature - so first incarnation will
appear in within 2 months
> and then it will grow upon that foundation.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Code

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Duke Jones, CMT" <Duke@xxx> wrote:

> Ditto!
>
> The only bad thing is how the hell am I supposed to keep up with
all of this good stuff. Everytime I turn around my bar for the
learning curve is getting higher! :-)

> Thanks Tomasz.
>
> Regards,
>
> Duke Jones, CMT