[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released

AFL a powerful and flexible language  -  YES !

A math teacher friend of mine gave me the following problem:

   ELF
 + ELF
________

  FOOL

Each letter is an integer variable over the range 0 - 9.
Find the values of E, L, F, O.

After contemplating solving 4 equations in 4 unknowns, I decided to
solve it by brute force with AFL.  Coded as follows:

//     elf
//   + elf
//_______
//    fool

for (eee = 0; eee < 10; eee++)
	{
	for ( lll = 0; lll < 10; lll = lll + 2 )
	{
	for( fff = 0; fff < 10; fff++ )
	{
	elf = 100 * eee + 10 * lll + fff ;
	for (ooo = 0; ooo < 10; ooo++ )
	{
	fool = 1000*fff + 100*ooo + 10*ooo + lll;
	if(2*elf[fff] == fool[ooo])
	printf("eee= " + eee + " lll= " + lll + " fff= " + fff + " ooo= " +
ooo + "\n" ) ;
	else
	xxx=0 ;
	}