[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released

Brian,

I did not mount a public campaign, this is a forum that Tomasz
replies promptly to. Tomasz "told me off" (in my opinion) on another
Amibroker board when I asked if the AFL Wizard was still on schedule.

In my business, I respect my customers. When my product promised
delivery date is delayed, I let them know, apologize and ask them to
please be patient. I do not practice sarcasim on my customers as
that, for me would be a recipe for a shrinking customer base.

Perhaps it's common in the software business to overpromise and
underdeliver and then be curt and sacastic about it?

Below was his response on April 18 (Tomasz could have said there
would be a delay, I would have understood completely, I am human
too :-)

Tomasz, if you read this please understand that I am not angry or
trying to post negative critisism. I truly appreciate your software,
your hard work and your prompt customer service. The subject of
making Amibroker more user friendly (in different ways) has been
requested many times by many different people. I do realize you can
not satisfy all the people all the time, but there is a nicer,
friendlier way to relay the message. In the meantime I will continue
to renew my Pro licence when required.

Regards

Jim

Re: [amibroker-ts] Re: AFL Code Wizard - Thomasz

Hello,

I don't ignore your question. I simply answered previously to the
same question.
I wrote in March that it will appear within 2 months.
2 months did not pass yet.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com