[amibroker] Re: The New Fundamental Data

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your post.

I am interested in use of historical fundamental data in AB so I
will have a look at AAII.
I had come across it before and was intending to hunt through my
bookmarks and try to find it again.
You saved me some time.

I am inspired by some new posts to the fundamental data thread.

Maybe we will do Fundamental Data 101.

Brian.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mikelaurataylor"
<mikelaurataylor@xxx> wrote:

> I think from the Yahoo data or most data sources you can only get
data
> for a point in time.
>
> The easiest way to get historical data that you could use as a
filter
> or post is through the AAII (american associate of Indiv
Investors).