[amibroker] Re: The New Fundamental Data

Hello Don,

There is some historical fundamental data at Yahoo plus some
additional current fdata that is not included in the new fundamental
download.
I don't know whether it can be downloaded or if AB are likely to do
that in the future.

I have posted an example Xcel file to the AmiQuotes folder at this
site.

Refer to AmiQuote/YahooFinance.xls

It shows most of the numerical data that is available at
YahoofinanceUSA.
It has been cut and pasted from the pages there to show the range of
data that is available (most of the report and text based
information has been omitted).
The location URL for each worksheet is at the top left corner (they
are active links and will open the relevant Yahoo page).
It is self explanatory with a key on the first QuoteSummary! sheet.
The source of data that is currently downloaded via the AQ
fundamental basic and extra downloads is marked in yellow (this has
been done on a best guess basis).
Data that might be suitable for inclusion in future releases of
AB/AQ is marked in green.

The file was compiled on the weekend of July8&9, 2006 after the
close of the markets in the good old USA.
It is a draft copy and may contain errors.

The Yahoo site is subject to change.

Brian.

(no association with Yahoo, no recommendation implied).

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Don Lindberg" <dlindber@xxx>