[amibroker] OT: Anybody else having problems downloading QP3 data today?

hi,

Data do not get here and I get an error.  On one machine I have Visual Studio installed and the Visual Studio debugger pops up with:

Visual Studio Just In Time debugger:  An unhandled win32 exception occurred in qpproc.exe [3748]

On the other machine I am getting this windows generated error report:

AppName: qpproc.exe  AppVer: 3.1.0.2  ModName: qpdll.dll
ModVer: 3.1.0.6  Offset: 00002f61

I just reinstalled the QP3 and it download all data except for 11 Jul. Then it gives the error again.

Anyone else having this problem?  On the QP board I do not see any reports and the helpdesk is asleep I guess

thanks, Ed