Re: [amibroker] USstocks DATABASE

It was my understanding that if you set (for local database only) your
database settings - bars to load to 260, then AB woud only store 260
bars, or alternatively only load 260 bars into memory
I fell foul of this with my intraday database and lost a lot of data
because I had too few bars in the setting thinking it would store the
data and only load the set number of bars.

--
Cheers
Graham