From: Paul Ho
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 10:26 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] USstocks DATABASE

From the user's guide
  • Number of bars to load - defines how many bars should be loaded from external data source and kept in AmiBroker. Examples: 10-years EOD: 2600, 60-days intraday 1-minute: 30000 (approx). This setting has no effect if data source is set to (local).
    You if your database is local. then you need to write scripts or use com objects in your afl  to delete data from the database, its possible though.